The Ultimate Guide To Starting Your Small Business
Are You Itching To Start Your Own Business And Don’t Know Where And How To Begin?
If so, this is the book you have been waiting for. Not only does The Small Business Handbook provide a detailed guide to starting your business, but it also offers a roadmap to grow it. Start reading the book now and discover how to:
* Understand the advantages and disadvantages of being a sole proprietorship or limited liability company, and the legal structure that is best for your business.
* Work with your lawyer to register your business, trademark, copyright, and patents, and obtain the permits that your business may need.
* Prepare a one-page business plan with contents that lay the foundation of your business and serve as a template for running it profitably.
* Raise capital for your business, through sweat equity, personal savings, angel investors, venture capitalists, loans, and government money.
* Choose the name and location of your business, procure office essentials, hire competent staff and build a winning team.
* Think like an entrepreneur, refine your product or service, and make marketing and sales the engines for growing your business.
* Work with your Accountant in handling your bookkeeping and accounting, and taking care of company income tax, personal income tax, value-added tax, withholding tax, etc.
In his Foreword to the book, Tony Okpanachi, Managing Director of Development Bank of Nigeria, says: “This rich compendium of business information is a highly recommended resource for every business owner.”
Warning: Reading The Small Business Handbook, and following its step-by-step advice, can make you rich.