Ultima Studios have launched Lions’ Den in Nigeria. The show which is also known as Dragons Den in the UK, and Shank Tank in the US.
Lions’ Den is a business reality show that gives budding entrepreneurs across Nigeria the chance to pitch their business to 5 successful Nigerian investors, referred to as Lions.
These Lions are looking to give back to society and help Nigerians fulfil their dreams and ambitions. As such, if they see the potential in the entrepreneurs’ business idea or products, they will invest in the business, in exchange for some equity.
You are eligible to apply for Lions’ Den if you meet ALL the following criteria:
- You are a Nigerian citizen or a resident of Nigeria
- All applicants must be 18 years and above to be eligible.
- Your product/service meets a need in Nigeria
- The base of operation of your business is located in Nigeria
- You are not related to ANY core member of the project and/or production crew of Lions Den.
How to Apply
To apply for Lions’ Den, the following tasks MUST be carried out:
- Make a 10,000 Naira deposit in your Ecobank Account (open an Ecobank personal or business account if you don’t have one already).
- Register on Lions’ Den at https://ultima.ng/lionsden/apply/ using your Ecobank account number.
- Fill the application form on the website.
- Upload your elevator pitch video.
- Wait to be contacted for verification.
The application for Lions’ Den will close by the 31st of December 2020.
For more information please visit their website at https://ultima.ng/lionsden/about-the-show/