The Nigeria Tech Summit 2020 offers Nigerian Entrepreneurs the opportunity to strengthen professional networks with others from the region, as well as the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the tech, innovation and economic growth environment in Nigeria.
The Start-up Lab Virtual Bootcamp Accelerator with Silicon Valley mentors will be held on December 1, 2020.
The Startup Lab is supported by the Global Startup Ecosystem and the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria.
- Selected delegates will get free access to the summit, mentorship, and a pitch competition opportunity to present their company to summit sponsors and partners.
- You will be able to meet with mentors and attend a digital boot camp accelerator as part of a Start-Up lab
- You will be featured prominently in U.S. participation at the Nigeria Tech Summit 2020
- You will have an opportunity to be featured in Nigeria Tech Summit announcement marketing.
- Prizes for finalists include $100k in perks, discounts and prizes by AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Sendgrid, and DigitalOcean.
How to Apply
To apply for the accelerator please fill out the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMXmUfqkuwSdNnWvcX4ZkgUVjaCjtlFntOO624DkCJttwcEw/viewform
The deadline for receiving applications for the program is November 20th.
For more information on the Startup Lab please visit their website on http://nigeriatechsummit.com