The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) was inaugurated in 2015 by ARM in honour of its founding CEO. It was established to promote lifelong learning by helping young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring ideas to life.
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative which is a partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million Naira) over a period of one year to contribute to their working capital, participate in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre, and receive a five-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
To be eligible for the award, which is focused on startups in Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Housing, and Transportation, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March 2021
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
How To Apply
To apply for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 please click https://vc4a.com/technovision/deji-alli-arm-young-talent-award-2021/application/
The deadline for submission is Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
Note – Due to the current global pandemic, the DAAYTA 2021 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
Visit the DAAYTA 2021 webpage for the terms and conditions and other information https://www.arm.com.ng/deji-alli-arm-young-talent-award-2021/