The Ekiti Enterprise Challenge 2020 which is organized by Enterprise Growth Initiative, is a Social Impact driven pitch competition that aims to identify, discover, fund and mentor innovative, creative and talented young entrepreneurs and business owners in Ekiti State.
The pitch competition has been scheduled to hold during the UN Global Entrepreneurship Week between Monday, November 16 to Sunday, November 22, 2020.
The winning enterprise will receive a grant of ₦1 million while 3 runner ups will be awarded ₦500,000, ₦300,000, and ₦200,000 in consolation prizes respectively.
- Business must be established and resident in Ekiti state
- Applicants must be between 18 to 35 years of age
- Business must be at least 12 months old and already generating revenue
- Business must have the potential for exponential growth.
- Business must have been registered with CAC and have a corporate bank account with a corporate governance structure.
- Clarity business model with leadership capacity to deliver the proposed business value proposition.
To be eligible, your business must be within the following categories:
- Innovation technology
- Agriculture and food processing
- Fashion designing
- Tourism and hospitality
- Art and crafts
- Shoes and leatherwork production
- Furniture and upholstery
- Interior designs & decorations
- Confectioneries and event management
- Entertainment and music productions
- Green enterprises, waste management and recycling
How to Apply
Startups and business owners who are eligible and interested in the challenge should click here to apply – https://ekitienterprisechallenge.org/application-guideline/
The application deadline is 30th September 2020.
Join our thriving community on Facebook.