Facebook is looking for innovative commerce startups to help build a unified shopping experience across its apps.
In a bid to accelerate its work to enable every business sell on its platform, Facebook Accelerator Commerce has been launched as a 12-week non-equity program that would support innovative commerce startups that enhance shopping experiences for buyers and sellers.
According to Facebook, they believe that by “connecting, and training entrepreneurs, they can proffer solutions to problems”.
So, if you’re a commerce startup and have innovations or solutions that make it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage their inventory online, or that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence or just any new and interesting solutions that enhances shopping experiences, then this for you.
- Startups headquartered in Africa, Europe or the Middle East.
- Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C) startups with Seed to Series A maturity.
- Businesses with evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue.
- Startups with a product that is focused on driving value for customers.
- Firms with groundbreaking research or technology.
- A diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook.
- A dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
- A comprehensive content programme covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
- A family of products and technologies at your disposal geared towards business growth.
- An opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Firms with new and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhances shopping experiences.
How To Apply
Visit the official website of Facebook Accelerator Commerce to apply.
The application deadline is Monday, August 31, 2020