Nextzon, an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, is working with Oxfam to implement a business development service platform for Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria.
The programme aims to identify qualified SMEs which meet specific impact objectives and can be structured and made bankable. Selected SME will receive either equity, quasi-equity or debt finance from Oxfam, as the business case may justify. The target groups are SMEs impacting women, youth and small holder farmers through job creation, improved incomes and availability of affordable products and services of high relevance.
Does your business fall into the following categories?
- Agriculture and Agricultural Processing.
- Manufacturing: Production of affordable products/services with high relevance for women, youth and/or small holder farmers.
- ICT and Media.
- Recycling and Renewable Energy.
SMEs eligible for the Oxfam Impact Investment will be based on the following criteria:
- Be in business for a few years and generating revenues.
- Be socially committed and willing to take on social and environmental responsibilities.
- Committed to meeting environmental, social and corporate governance standards.
- Have a proven track record in your line of business.
- Supported by a strong management team with a proven track record.
- Have attractive business model and a clear value creation strategy.
- Positioned to benefit from market growth.
- Looking for investment size of between €100,000 and €1,000,000.
If your business meets above criteria and is qualified to receive an Inclusive Impact Investment, you should apply. Have your financials and financial projections handy.
If you do not receive an email notification to confirm receipt of your application, contact us through any of the links below:
For more information contact the following:
Call/Text: 08166452418, 07017726747 or tweet: @smecapex