Do you have a start-up idea, and you don’t know what to do?
You need to attend the Lagos the Start-up Ideation Bootcamp. This programme is aimed at helping individuals and upcoming entrepreneurs nurture and evaluate their ideas.
This is a three-hour event that will help improve your existing idea, come up with new ideas, show you the next steps in implementing these ideas, and even recruit potential co-founders.
This will be an intensive collaborative workshop that will feature leading start-up founders that will be talking and teaching on the components of good and bad start-up ideas. For examples, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability?
Attendees will have the opportunity to share their ideas with experts and peers to receive constructive feedback.
Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
– Anyone who has an idea for a start-up or an early-stage company.
– Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
– Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
– Emilia Asim Ita (Founder/Practice Director, AML)
– Deepankar Rustagi (Founder, VConnect)
– Oluyomi Ojo (Founder/CEO, Printivo)
This event is free. For more information visit http://fi.co/e/215692/meetup