Applications for the 2019 International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Nigeria Programme are ongoing.
The International Breweries Foundation is an arm of International Breweries (a member of the AB InBev Family)
Kickstart is an African initiative of the AB InBev group.
Kickstart is a programme put together for the purpose of uplifting the spirit of entrepreneurship in young people by training and enabling them to acquire skills.
The Kickstart initiative also provides grants as start-up capital for new businesses as well as to support the expansion of existing businesses.
The Kickstart programme supports youth-owned businesses with business training, seed capital, and post-investment support (mentoring and coaching).
The programme which started in Nigeria in 2016, has run three editions in the South West and South East region of the country.
Though previous editions were regional, the 2019 edition is national.
Grants worth N3million are to be won in the 2019 Kickstart programme.
An application form is to be filled and submitted to participate in the Kickstart programme.
To be qualified for application for the Kickstart programme:
- You must be from 18 years to 35 years.
- You must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak).
- You must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria.
- Your business must be among the following areas:
- Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
- Climate Action
- Water Stewardship
* If you already have a business, it must not be more than three (3) years.
To apply for the 2019 KickStart Programme, visit https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/login